Why Choose Us?
We offer a loving, safe and educational environment for your child to grow, learn and play.
We understand how difficult it can be for working parents to balance all the commitments and responsibilities in their lives. For this reason we strive to offer a program that will enrich your child’s development while putting your mind at ease.
We will do our best to assist your child in developing important values such as: good manners, caring, sharing, patience, responsibility, as well as communication skills and teamwork. We believe that children learn best through play but we also offer preschool activities and ‘school readiness’ in a safe, small group environment.
Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is a government regulatory framework which was implemented on 1st January 2012. Shellharbour City Family Day Care Educators have ongoing EYLF training to meet the National Quality Standard in Early Childhood and Care.
After four years of being with your service, I would like to thank Shellhabour City FDC for all of your time and effort in providing multiple 5 star daycare facilities. The time and experience that my children have had in your care has been amazing. You have all really helped to shape them into beautiful young people. Your services are amazing and the teachers are all wonderful, polite and caring. I have always felt welcome at your services and never has there been a time where I've felt unhappy with anything. I rate Shellharbour City Family Daycare a 5/5. You have done a marvelous job over the years, and I am sure you will continue to do so in the years ahead. Thank you so much for making our time at your services so welcoming. I will recommend your services to anyone in need of care.
HubWorks! lets parents receive and send communication securely online and allows you to integrate with your child's world at family day care.
By enroling through Hubworks, you ensure your important information is correct and up to date. It also fast-tracks you into our system for when you get a placement for your child.Read More
Guide to Successful Enrolment
- Ensure your information is up to date
- Your CCB can be affected if you have other
children in care or if one child attends more
than one service. It’s important to
service about your
child care services
during the same period,
they can put the right details into the system. Make sure all contact details and other information are always updated with your Educator or SHCFDC.
- Make sure you know your child's CRN
- Your child's Customer Relations Number is issued by Centrelink and is your child's unique identifier for uses in all claims for CCB and CCR. If you have not been issued a CRN for your child as yet, you will need to contact Human Services to obtain one.
- Immunisation Records
- As of the 1 January 2014 blue books will no longer be accepted as proof of immunisation. You will need to obtain specific records before you can enrol - see here for more details.
- Get GCCB if you’re a Grandparent
- If you have taken over the care of a grandchild, you are not automatically eligible for Grandparent CCB. If you think you may qualify for GCCB, contact Human Services the for more information