Contact Us: 02 4257 7063

Government Immunisation Requirements

As of the 1 January 2014 blue books will no longer be accepted as proof of immunisation.

For enrolments or re-enrolments we now require one of the following:
  • An Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR) Immunisation History Statement showing that all immunisation is current
  • An ACIR Immunisation Exception Conscientious Objection Form (IMMU12) which has been certified by an Immunisation provider and Parent/Guardian
  • An ACIR Immunisation Exemption - Medical Contraindication Form (IMMU11) which has been certified by an Immunisation provider
  • An ACIR Immunisation History showing that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule certified by Immunisation provider.
  • Parents will receive an Immunisation History Statement in the mail after their child has completed their 18 month and 3½ - 4 year old vaccinations. A copy of an Immunisation History Statement can also be obtained at any time:
  • You must be the person responsible for your child care costs.
  • To also receive the Child Care Rebate you and your partner (if applicable) must have work, training or study related commitments at some time during the week or have an exemption. No minimum number of hours is required. Find out how much you could receive using the child care estimator on the Department of Human Services website.